MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT DAY
I have a confession to make, I completely made up this holiday. There were no official holidays today so I decided to use it to make an extra special announcement. Actually, Roman has an announcement to make:
You heard right, I’m pregnant! After the initial shock wore off, Rich and I were very excited to receive the news of a new baby. Since this is my second time around, I have learned many lessons from my first pregnancy. I am going to take it upon myself to right here, right now answer allllll those burning questions everyone feels the need to ask a pregnant woman:
- I am currently 11 weeks and 2 days along.
- I am due on August 25th.
- Roman and Baby #2 will be almost exactly 1 year and 9 months apart in age.
- I have felt like death warmed over for most of this pregnancy so far. Nausea and fatigue are the only 2 feelings I have nowadays.
- Yes, this is different from the first time around. I guess what they say is true, every pregnancy is different.
- I have not had too many crazy cravings, in fact most food disgusts me at this point.
- No, we are not finding out the gender.
- No, we will not be sharing names with ANYONE…yes, this includes you, Mom.
- Yes, I am showing much sooner already…I am mere weeks away from my maternity jeans…..can’t wait.
I think that pretty much sums it all up! I’m happy to get it all out in the open so you are all aware that I am getting fat for a reason, yay!
Total Cost to Celebrate: $0
Clip of the Day:
Hands down, the freakiest show on television:
P.S. – I don’t know about these ladies, but I gained 40 pounds during my first pregnancy….IN MY UTERUS. It was sort of hard to NOT know I was pregnant. I’m flabbergasted.