- Most visited post – September 13th – I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn’t for you meddling kids. (Scooby-Doo Day)
- September 1st – No Rhyme (or Reason) Day – I had 2 readers submit fantastic poems using all the crazy non-rhyming words. For their trouble, as promised, I gave them a prize to use to celebrate another holiday. Here they are with their swag on September 19th – Talk Like a Pirate Day:
Jen’s little boy, Nate, giving us his best pirate impression:
Vanessa went all out and even had the extra added hook and parrot, arrrrr!
- September 25th – One-Hit Wonder Day – With 50% of the votes, Ice Ice Baby is the official best one-hit wonder according to you blog readers. It is also my personal favorite and my go to karaoke song.
- Total amount spent celebrating this month: $195.71
- Most expensive holiday this month: Elephant Appreciation Day – $30, well worth it!
- My personal favorite holiday celebration this month: National Museum Day